[OM] Film types setting in VueScan

Subject: [OM] Film types setting in VueScan
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:23:30 -0800
Being a complete newbie with VueScan I've noticed that it has
corrections built in for various film types. I've been using Fuji
Superia 400 print film mostly here in the dreary grey winter. VueScan
has settings like Super G, SHR, Super HG, 400 Gen 1, Gen 2, etc., etc.
How do I tell what I have? The boxes are mostly in Chinese (from B&H).
So far I eliminate what I know I don't have and then pick the setting
which gives results I like best out of what's left. Guidance and/or
links appreciated. Thanks

mike