[OM] Re: Here we go again [e*ay rant]

Subject: [OM] Re: Here we go again [e*ay rant]
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:44:53 EST

In a message dated 12/29/2004 7:53:21 AM Central Standard Time,
alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The  prices on ebay have been higher than I'd like to spend on what  are
essentially gambles.  Better to stick with firms like KEH where  their
Bargain ratings are as much of a gamble, but with a more  certain
return policy.

With several hundred transactions on ebay, both as buyer and seller, I can
say I could count the bad experiences on one hand and still have a finger or
two  left over.  The list has, in my opinion, been the best place for me to
start looking for the hard to find items I want.  Bill  Barber