[OM] (OM) Revised site discovered; recommended

Subject: [OM] (OM) Revised site discovered; recommended
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 11:43:15 +1300
Hi all

Good morning on this festival day.

I have just discovered Scott Gomez' new site.  I heartily recommend you visit
 to see sites of old and new friends.  Go to

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/modules/mylinks/

and take the link

OM Photo Sites (93)

Very enjoyable, and an inspiration.to do better on-line design.

And Scott, if you are reading this, congratulations on making work what
seems like a complex procedure, and putting the hard work in to it.

A couple of comments if I may;

I did not see Graham Battison's site there (maybe I missed it)

and, I could not get the comments engine to work, even though I tried two
browsers.

I wanted to add a comment to the entry on Wayne Harridge's entry, to the
effect that his great image "The Long Road Home" is the most evocative
image I know. It is absolutely wonderful.

If you can find a few moments some time I'd appreciate that being added for
me.

Cheers, Brian Swale