[OM] Re: OM-D and looking for stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-D and looking for stuff
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:14:44 -0000
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:50:46 +0000, Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> After a preliminary culling of the occasional, not as rare as I would
> like dud,

Oh, I feel your pain here, Walt...

;-)

And storage and retrieval is my business (were I working...). The OMs and
Zuikos are on a database, the photographs are not.

When I get to sorting out the crackers from the dross, the crackers can be
added to the database (I put the fields in there, but whether this all
works will be interesting...) as and when.

I fear there will be few enough of them, though.

D.

YMMV!! YMMV!! Allegedly!! And a host of other wimpy disclaimers!!

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com