[OM] Re: Seasonal greetings, everyone

Subject: [OM] Re: Seasonal greetings, everyone
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:53:39 +0100
Hi Thomas,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Clausen" <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Folks,
>
> I believe that just about now is the time to send a "seasonal
> greetings" email to my fellow Zuikoholics. This year, I hope that Santa
> brings more time to use the zuiko's, and definitely more time in the
> darkroom/lab to work on the results for all of us.
>
> So, friends, seasonal greetings to you and your loved ones. Remember:
> christmas-trees are prettiest when photographed with a Zuiko 24/2 ;)
>
> Cheers,
>
> The List Mum ;)

Thanks for you wishes many thanks to be "Our Mum", by the way in France with
one more "m" you have something "sparkling" with gold bubbles appropriate
for the season...
I hope you'll received the time you need to use your Zuiko's and some time
spare for the lab...
Greetings to you and your loved ones.
And the same greetings for all our friends all around the world
Merry Christmas and an Happy Olympus year
regards
marc
Namur-Belgium