[OM] Re: Olympus viewer 1.2

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus viewer 1.2
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 06:53:58 +0000
Peter

A propos my note about Graphic Converter, I see from the Users' Guide
that the author uses a set of algorithms by Dave Coffin to decipher RAW
images.  If you go to Dave's website, it would seem that many software
packages, including PS and Bibble use the same software:

http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/

So, perhaps even the PS RAW decoder is less useful than the Olympus
software; or perhaps they are all exactly the same!

Cheers

Chris