[OM] Re: inkjet prints: how to avoid "layered ink look"

Subject: [OM] Re: inkjet prints: how to avoid "layered ink look"
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:54:30 -0000
I use mainly Ilford Galerie (various) through a Canon i950 or an Epson 2100
for A3. Canon and Epson papers give excellent results as well. I've build
profiles for all printer / paper combinations with Pantone Printfix and my
monitor is calibrated with Pantone SpyderPro.

I used to get some bronzing (layering?) before I profiled.

But its Christmas and I'm hoping that a Canon i9950 might be arriving :-)

Ian