[OM] Re: Kodachrome Processing - only in KS

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome Processing - only in KS
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:58:58 -0800 (PST)
Several months ago I had the same concern and asked Qualex if there
was any problem using mailers beyond the expiration date and they
said they should be honoring them for a while.  Kind of a vague
answer, but I suspect the main reason for the date might be the
address change they saw coming.  See my other post.

--- Jeff Keller <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I bought my last mailers they said "Mailer valid through
> 12/31/04". The
> expiration date seemed like something new and made me momentarily
> wonder why
> they had it. It looks like the big N.Y. stores are still selling
> the Kodak
> mailers but its been over 6 months since I bought any so I don't
> know if
> they have a later expiration date.
>
> -jeff

=====