[OM] Re: The "suspicious" *Bay guy

Subject: [OM] Re: The "suspicious" *Bay guy
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:26:28 +0000
Gord,

I hope I don't have to ask you for copies of your correspondence with your
problem guy.  Of course, I won't have the long-distance,
can't-get-my-hands-on-you situation you did.  I can, if necessary, remind the
guy that the I-20 that runs through Atlanta is the same I-20 that runs through
Dallas and that the "Gun" in "Gunzuiko" ain't there just 'cause I thought it
sounded cute.  ;-)

Actually, although I'm not the world's biggest optimist, not being the "with
all this horse s**t, there's got to be a pony in here" sort, I'm not
anticipating any problem.  Really.  I hope.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --