[OM] Re: Mysterious Kodachrome

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysterious Kodachrome
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:30:30 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Troy" <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 13 December, 2004 03:38 PM

> At 07:09 PM 12/13/2004 +0000, Walt Wayman wrote:
> >Last time I wandered up the right coast, it seemed like Maryland was at
> least Delaware or parts of Pennsylvania away from New Jersey.  Anybody
want
> to explain this?  Is this a new Kodak trick?  Are they going underground?
> >
> >Walt
>

> Since I wind up in Delaware on a regular basis, I can explain it:
Delaware
> is so small, nobody knows it's there (sorta like Rhode Island).

but Delaware Chancery Court Judge Leo Strine is giving Lord [Conrad] Black
of Crossharbour [owner or one time owner of The Daily Telegraph, Spectator,
Jerusalem Post, National Post [of Canada], etc and ex-Canadian] a high
profile drubbing through his court and getting the state of Delaware
mentioned front and centre on the world's high end financial press.

jh
.