[OM] Re: Mysterious Kodachrome

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysterious Kodachrome
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:38:55 -0500
At 07:09 PM 12/13/2004 +0000, Walt Wayman wrote:
>Last time I wandered up the right coast, it seemed like Maryland was at
least Delaware or parts of Pennsylvania away from New Jersey.  Anybody want
to explain this?  Is this a new Kodak trick?  Are they going underground?

>Walt

Since I wind up in Delaware on a regular basis, I can explain it:  Delaware
is so small, nobody knows it's there (sorta like Rhode Island).

Steve Troy
(and no, it's not true that the Delaware state quarter was a dime)