[OM] Re: [photo] Berkshire stream

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Berkshire stream
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:32:19 -0800 (PST)
Hi Walt,

Neighbors I'd say.  :)  It's kind of funny... we have lived in this
part of the Berkshires for 6 years and I never knew of this stream
until 2 days ago.  I stumbled across it (luckily, not into it) while
walking toward another area I wanted to photograph.  Lots more little
gems in the woods I'd imagine.

Richard

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com