[OM] Re: TOPE 20 anonymity lifted and TOPE 21 shooting season open

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 20 anonymity lifted and TOPE 21 shooting season open
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:16:03 +0100
Yo,

on Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:08:58 +0100, Olaf Greve wrote:

>Indeed... The anonymity of TOPE 20 has been lifted, and the shooting
>season of TOPE 21 has just been opened.

Reading about TOPE just reminded me - I tried to look at the ADITL 3
page recently. While the thumbnails were ok any attempt to open one of
the images resulted in an error message by the server. I tried again a
day later - same result. As I have not been following the list for a
while for lack of time I may have missed something, so please bear
with me asking: Is this a known problem, or just temporary
difficulties?

Greetings from Kabul!

MtFbwy,
Volkhart