[OM] OT *Bay question. To bid or not to bid?

Subject: [OM] OT *Bay question. To bid or not to bid?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:19:58 +1300
Walt wrote

> How careful would you be with this seller?  He's been a member of *Bay since
> March of last year, but he (or she) has done only two deals, both sales, one
> in
> February of this year, the other in April of last year.

I agree with other respondents. A person has to start somewhere.

I also usually engage the seller in conversation and after a letter or two I
think you can get an idea of the mind of most people.

Could easily be they have come across a film camera shop that is either
closing down or has decided to concentrate on digital, and are quitting film
gear. Ask.

My 2 cents

Brian