[OM] Re: OT *Bay question. To bid or not to bid?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT *Bay question. To bid or not to bid?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:36:42 EST
In a message dated 12/11/2004 2:21:29 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

How  careful would you be with this seller?  He's been a member of *Bay since
 March of last year, but he (or she) has done only two deals, both sales, one
 in February of this year, the other in April of last year.  That, in and  of
itself, doesn't necessarily raise a flag of any color, but take a look at
"View seller's other items."  For somebody who's had so little activity  for so
long, suddenly he (or she) seems to have found a s**tload of relatively
high-end stuff to sell.  Can't help but be a tad  leery.

3857909688

Whaddaya think, oh wise  ones?

Walt, I don't know what to tell other than he is from Texas, even if it is
Dallas.  Seriously, you have a good question and I sent him a question and
asked him "Whatsup with you and all these goodies."  I'll post his response  to
the list.  Is it the lens or the Martin guitar you are interested in  owning?
Bill Barber