[OM] Re: FS - Zuiko 135mm f4.5 Macro and a little extra

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - Zuiko 135mm f4.5 Macro and a little extra
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:52:12 EST

In a message dated 12/10/2004 3:39:40 PM Central Standard Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

Permit  me to say, Bill, that those seem _very_ good prices for a  very
recommendable piece of kit.  The 135/4.5 is a very usable lens  for macro
work, with the ability also to focus to infinity, and with a  diaphragm
stopping down to f/45 for a reasonable chance of some depth of  field which
is at a premium in macro work.

My only gripe would be  that you run the risk of doing the opposite of
jonequinn ... Undermining  the market!

Yes, it is a good price on an excellent lens.  One that is in quite  nice
condition other than the little nicks on the aperture ring. Yours is  the first
response and if no more activity gets generated, it will be off to  ebay where
I suspect I will net more dollars than if it went to a list  member.

I did try to add a little balance to the market by also offering my LN lens
at a price that probably approaches jonequinn for price that certainly
matches the quality (or perhaps surpasses) of his offerings.  You are right  in
assuming I really don't want to sell the more expensive of the two, but would
if
enough of the folding green passed my palm.  I have no intention of  having
anything other than all 4 of the macro lenses.  Bill Barber