[OM] Re: Defending Jonequinn

Subject: [OM] Re: Defending Jonequinn
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:24:27 -0800
IRRC he changed one of his auctions after a lot of comments were posted
here. Perhaps he reads this list from time to time. It's a shame he doesn't
post anything. I also don't know of anybody who was done wrong by him.
I wish him success selling to those who want to buy from him, and there
must be plenty or he would change his prices.

-jeff