[OM] Re: Jonequinn $trike$ again

Subject: [OM] Re: Jonequinn $trike$ again
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:36:45 EST

In a message dated 12/10/2004 1:21:21 AM Central Standard Time,
zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3859148681&ssPageName=ADME
:B:SS:US:1_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3859148681&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1)

What is interesting is that he has only had one person leave negative
feedback on him in the past 6 months and he has had about 250  transactions.

He does have the "good" stuff and I guess we have to give him an A for
persistence.  Whatever he does seems to be working for him, although we  folks
in
the Olympus users trenches aren't too please with his prices.

In the spirit of the season, I'd like to offer my personal OM 3 to the list
for half the BIN price of his OM 3T.  This unit has been carefully used by  a
current member of this august group of Olympus camera users (as opposed  to an
ex OM executive).  It is a beautiful example with a recent CLA  and all its
original caps including the hot shoe cover.  For those who  feel it is
necessary, I even throw in a bag of Tetley's.

Truly in the spirit of the season, I wish everyone a wonderful  holiday and a
most prosperous new year.  May 2005 be the year that we  each experience,
through our creativity, the fulfillment of some of  our wildest dreams.  This
is
the year!

Bill Barber