[OM] Re: Teleconverter: mount it before/with the lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Teleconverter: mount it before/with the lens?
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:09:41 -0600
I believe the concern is that on some teleconverters, it would be possible
for the operating levers of the teleconverter to be in the wrong place when
attached to either the lens or body, so that they would be on the wrong side
of the mechanisms being mounted to.  This might cause damage/malfunction.
If I'm not mistaken, the Olympus TC's have return springs so that both
levers are held properly before mounting.