[OM] Re: Teleconverter: mount it before/with the lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Teleconverter: mount it before/with the lens?
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:29:27 -0000
Bernard,

Don't think there is a "right" way - I use the 2X-A occasionally & have
never noticed any difference between mounting it on the camera or the lens
first, purely a matter of convenience. Never even occurred to me that it
could matter - probably just another example of my incorrigible ignorance
:-)

Regards - Martyn