[OM] Re: interesting bid strategy

Subject: [OM] Re: interesting bid strategy
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:11:46 -0800
I was wondering if the winner intentionally left a trail of $25 bids so that
if/when someone does a manual snipe they would think his final bid was also
only slightly above his earlier bids. If I correctly read between your
words, you just think the winner got exasperated with his own nibbles and
finally just placed a big bid.

-jeff