[OM] Re: [OT] English Language, and the English inability to use it corr

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] English Language, and the English inability to use it correctly !
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:38:54 -0000
I cannnot answer that without potentially maligning, by implication, many
innocents!  Suffice to say that I hold no professional qualifications.  I
believe the net acronym "IANAL" could, for me, be changed to "IANA?".  And
while I know many accountants, I don't know many who have Brealy & Myers on
the bookshelf!

--
Piers