[OM] Re: Neighbor (was Great E-1 150/2.0 pix...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Neighbor (was Great E-1 150/2.0 pix...)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:18:36 +0000
As was written by an American author after a visit to your fair land, there
seem to be three types of animals in Australia: strange, poisonous, and sheep.
Looks like sturdy footwear would be most beneficial there if even the
vegetation is vengeful.  Fortunately, you seem to have a fairly congenial bunch
of people -- with the occasional curmudgeony exception.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --