[OM] Re: Neighbor (was Great E-1 150/2.0 pix...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Neighbor (was Great E-1 150/2.0 pix...)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:09:41 +0000
If I had to guess, I'd say there probably wasn't even any underwear involved
either.  But there was at least one pair of shoes between the two.  Good
Southern women don't wear anything more than absolutely necessary for the
occasion.  That's why we have warm weather down here. ;-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --