[OM] Re: OM-3Ti & F280

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti & F280
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 17:22:30 +0000
Simon,

I've got an F280 and three OM-4Ti's.  However, I don't seem to have an OM-3Ti.
Hold onto the flash, but send me the 3Ti, and I promise to get back to you with
full details of both the similarities and the dissimilarities in the use of the
F280 as relates to the OM-4Ti and the OM-3Ti.  Taking into account the
efficiency with which I work, this shouldn't take more than a year or two.  And
there will be no charge for this valuable service since you are a list member
in good standing.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from