[OM] Mirror Locks Up on 4T

Subject: [OM] Mirror Locks Up on 4T
From: Matt Boland <mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 13:56:08 +1000
Hi Guys,

        even after trying Sony SR44W and the heralded Energizer 357s (all
fresh) my OM4T continues to sometimes get stuck with the mirror locked
up whilst the shutter is closed.

Obviously it needs servicing. Has anybody seen this before, and do you
think it will be a CLA or a circuit board mod or a new circuit board?
Any other ideas?

It locked up today during my daughters gymnastics competition, and now I
am going to be reaching for the OM1 when I need some predictability. It
is now thirty years old, and fires the shutter every time. Got to love
the 1...

--
Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421