[OM] Re: What's a bargain?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's a bargain?
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:41:58 -0600

I doubt there is anything they _can_ do anything about it, nor would they
want to.  Sounds like damage to the lens barrel/helicoid assembly, something
that particular lens is susceptible to as a result of it's "tight" design
(lots of barrels snugged inside each other).  I have one last assembly left
but they are NLA from Olympus.  Not to mention that it was a $100+ part, not
including labor to move everything from the old barrels to the new ones.