[OM] Re: Red light, green light. Must be Xmas!

Subject: [OM] Re: Red light, green light. Must be Xmas!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:01:56 -0000
Green did replace red as far as I know Walt.

Now, tell me, without any flash connected, can you see any colour in the
bottom RH area of the screen?  Is there maybe an orange square of filter
material there?  There is on this here 4, which is equally odd compared to a
4T, and I wonder if it is so on others.

--
Piers