[OM] Re: OM to M-mount adapters!

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to M-mount adapters!
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:17:42 -0800
Yes, if it was just slightly less expensive (like say half!), it'd be really
interesting. I'd like to see my 85/2 on the M. And my 50/1.2 seems like a
natural, since the adapter brings up the 50 frameline. Cheaper than a
Nokton, that's for sure! Could use the 18/3.5 with my CV 21mm finder. As Tom
said, it'd be interesting to see if there was any difference in say, hand
holding down to 1/15th with the M vs the OM. I also wonder if the close
focusing qualities of the OM lenses would apply.... That'd be neat.

Rob Harrison
Seattle