[OM] Re: Weekend Challenge

Subject: [OM] Re: Weekend Challenge
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:55:20 EST

In a message dated 11/25/2004 9:28:55 AM Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Here is  my challenge to myself and to anybody else seeking
justification of our  habits:

Take ONE (1) picture with each lens we own.  You may shoot  more
if desired, but one is required.

Now really, do any of us need justification for our excesses?  Do the  e-1
folks need to take a digital and a film capture for each lens?  This  weekend
won't be long enough with the herd of relatives descending on our  home for
turkey day festivities.  Was up early this morning and just put  the bird in
the
oven.  My wife is busy making sure there isn't someone out  there who is going
to be alone for lunch today.  She is still  inviting.  We generally have an
assortment of friends and family at  Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Today will
bring 15 to 20 for lunch.  We  have found it works like the loafs and fishes.
Always an abundance of joy,  food and memories (a few of which we will capture
with an Olympus of some sort).  With cooking and cutting duties it will likely
be with my wife's point and  shoot.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend, regardless of if you are  celebrating
this holiday or not.  For any in the Houston area, contact me  off list if you
would have an interest in a walk thru the wilderness the  first Saturday
afternoon in December.  Bill  Barber