[OM] Re: Small part needed

Subject: [OM] Re: Small part needed
From: Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:56:43 -0700
John,
I'm afraid I wasn't clear. The screw is missing from the Auto Bellows rear
standard,
not my lens. There is an assembly that is held to the rear standard by a thumb
screw.
The assembly has two rings and what appears to be a locking lever. I have two
of the
three screws that fasten the two rings together, but not the third. It doesn't
appear
that it will work with only two screws.
Thanks,
Gary