[OM] Flash Q and minor rant

Subject: [OM] Flash Q and minor rant
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:34:57 +0000
Taking a break from rainy-day indoor posy photography.  Having fun.  Trying new
stuff.  Is it ever going to stop raining here?

Has anybody tried macro photography using a T32 off camera as the main light
and the T8 ring flash for fill?  This is one of those places where the instant
feedback of digital would be handy, but I'm feeling comfortable with what I'm
doing.  I'll know how well this combo works in a not-so-instant couple of
weeks.  :-(  That's one reason I'm saying bye-bye to Kodachrome.  Mama Kodak
might as well have taken it away already.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --