[OM] Re: Is there something to see in Scotland ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is there something to see in Scotland ?
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:46:45 +0100 (CET)
Thank you to all those which answered my request; I'm now gonna examine all
this information and
plan a route, let's say that'll take a couple of days. When finished, I'll
share it. Like that you
can add your suggestions in that the basic idea.

Piers, what exactly means *How about a ZA clan gathering - or even a ceilidh?*

To the address of Dean, Graham and Chris B; sorry, the fault is given to my
frenchie being, who
uses his basic knowledge studied at school and google / reverso to translate
words or ideas who
won't come directly. Obviously the pics aren't awful but awesome :->

Guillaume

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour
dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com