[OM] Re: Announcing the 2004 Winter Solstice Photo Exchange!

Subject: [OM] Re: Announcing the 2004 Winter Solstice Photo Exchange!
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:39:56 -0200
on 21/11/2004 15:40, Mike at watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks to Steve and Brian for keeping this going.
>
> Hey Brian, I'm surprised you let em call it a 'winter' exchange. ;>)

Certainly, Capricorn or Cancer Solstice ?
I always mess them up.

When was last exchange done ?
More than 2 years ago I guess. Remember shortly after joining, Brian
mentioned winter solstice was approaching (June !!). His observation,
together with other circumstances, made me start taking pictures again.
I didn't know he was making reference to this project.

Thanks all implied.

Fernando.