[OM] Re: Batteries for OM1 was OM4TI

Subject: [OM] Re: Batteries for OM1 was OM4TI
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:54:37 -0000
John Duggan wrote:

> -It is funny that you should mention this..I have
> Probably 7/8 of the little buggers somewhere that I
> bought "just in case"...then I had my OM1n's serviced
> by John H..complete with battery conversion...Regards,

I have a dozen or so of them in the fridge. The Gossen Lunasix 3 takes 2 of
them as well, but one of my Gossen's has the SR44 conversion you can easily
still buy from Gossen. I might buy more, to free up the batteries for eventual
use in my OM-1(N)s.

I think I have enough to see my through my lifetime!

Simon