[OM] Re: Batteries for OM1 was OM4TI

Subject: [OM] Re: Batteries for OM1 was OM4TI
From: "bsb27242" <bsb27242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 07:51:22 -0300
Cc: "olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

Thanks for the information about the batteries. I'm not an expert in
eletronics, so, I think the only way to me now is to buy a manual light meter
or continue to use my FM2n for measurements. It's a shame that Olympus have
discontinued the OM-System, letting their admirers without any choice about it.
I was thinking about buying an OM-4ti, but after reading some reviews about it
in internet sources, I gave up. Not because the camera's quality - outstanding,
specially its metering system -, but because in Brazil, where I live, it's very
hard to find people who knows how to fix it properly.
Thanks anyway, you are very kind

Francisco Campos