[OM] Re: Off the wall guestion about close up lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Off the wall guestion about close up lenses
From: "Alan Barrow" <pinzgauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:15:57 -0500
Moose writes:

> lenses. When it came time to offer C-U lenses for the IS zooms, they
> went to 2 and 3 elements.

I picked up a Oly 49mm CU adapter for the IS-1 in a junk bin and used it on
both my IS-1 and OM's. It worked quite well. I switched to the IS-3 with
it's larger filter mount, and the adapter went in the OM kit. I've not used
it alot, but when I have, it worked suprisingly well. I've not really paid
much attention to it to see if it is MC or not.

Have fun!

Alan