[OM] Re: OM4TI

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4TI
From: "bsb27242" <bsb27242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:57:19 -0300
Cc: "olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

I have some relatives living in the USA, so, if the seller do not want to send
the camera to south america, he will shipping it to the USA, not to Brazil,
where I live.
My gear is an old OM-1 MD, which was bought by my father back in the eighties.
I have three 50mm - one f/1.4 MC > 1000000 serial number (an outstanding lens),
another f/1.4 single coated (not so sharp, but I like its overall low
contrast), and a 50mm f/1.8 (with some fungus in the rear lens); a 85mm f/2 for
portraits (lovely lens!), and a 35-70mm "plastic" Zuiko zoom (great too for a
zoom lens). I also bought a zoom Tokina 35-200mm for Olympus mount, which I
rarely use (its optics is far worse than that of the Zuiko's).
I bought a Nikon FM2n some years ago, but I didn't like to use it, I do not
feel the same pleasure making photographs with it as with my old OM-1.
I live in Brasilia.
Thanks

Francisco Campos