[OM] Re: MA-1, was Re: Canon D20

Subject: [OM] Re: MA-1, was Re: Canon D20
From: "CyberSimian" <OlySimian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:55:26 -0000
Chris Barker wrote:
> I dealt with David Williams at Olympus UK

Wasn't David Williams the original importer of Olympus equipment back in the
1960s?  They occupied the same premises as Olympus UK do today, so I would
surmise that they were bought out by Olympus Japan when the latter wanted to
form their own UK subsidiary.

Perhaps the David Williams you corresponded with is the original one, now in
his dotage, semi-retired, wandering around the building answering emails on
any unattended PC that he happens to encounter...

-- from Cy in the UK