[OM] Re: OM4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4ti
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:43:21 -0700
Hi Francisco:

A good 4Ti can run from $500 to $800 US. One recently sold for $550. on
evilbay. I bought mine in brand new condition- including a Grip and Eyecup -
from Vintage Visuals for $800 a little over a year ago. That would be as
high as I would ever go, you really have to spend a lot for the right to put
in the first ding or scratch..

Gord