[OM] Re: OM 1 MD Motordrive Cover

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 1 MD Motordrive Cover
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:13:12 -0500
Why wouldn't a T-32/T-20 work on any camera, regardless of brand, in Auto mode.
 I don't see how the OM-1 is any different than any other camera in this
regard.

I understand that the flash-ready light doesn't exist on the OM-1, along with
the extra hot-shoe pin.

Also, won't the OM-1n's in-fincer, flash ready light also show the blinking
flash-OK signal after a flash exposure?

Skip