[OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:19:24 -0000
Bet you can guess which axis needs the adjustment :-(

The accessible screws do seem to tighten the "vertical" axis when the camera
is oriented in landscape mode, which works fine. However, when you turn it
through 90 deg. to portrait mode - which you need for tall buildings, for
example - the wretched thing won't stay in place. Looks like I will have to
get it serviced - don't fancy taking it apart myself. In the meantime it's
back to the elastic band...

Thanks for the advice.

Martyn S.