[OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:56:34 -0600
It seemed to tighten the "vertical axis" by which I mean
the one that causes the lens to creep down when shooting
verticals.  I don't think people much care about some
looseness on the horizontal axis because the lens is pretty
stable just with gravity doing its thing.

Did I just get lucky?

Joel W.

Quoting PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service