[OM] Re: OM4T+100mmF2

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4T+100mmF2
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:02:46 -0800
> Matt Boland wrote:
> > Does anybody know if any of the leather cases fit the OM4T + 100mmF2?
>

> o   An OM2 long-nose ERC (marked "135YN") that has the pointy apex (to
> accommodate the pentaprism).  It is 50mm longer than the OM20/30 standard
> ERC.
>
> o   An OM10 long-nose ERC (marked "135N") that has a flat apex, but is too
> tight for the OM4Ti.  It is 25mm longer than the OM20/30 standard ERC.
>
> o   An OM20/30 long-nose ERC (marked "135N") that has a flat apex, but is
> nevertheless a good fit for the OM4Ti.  It is 40mm longer than the OM20/30
> standard ERC.
>
> -- from Cy in the UK

I'm not sure about the OM2 version but I would bet the OM10 & OM20/30
versions are vinyl. If anybody is interested in a long vinyl front half of
an ERC (NewInBag) marked for use with the 35-105 zuiko & other zuikos
(probably for OM10) I am open to trade for almost any other "quite rare"
Olympus doodad. In fact I'd consider a nice photo 8x10 or larger in trade.

-jeff