[OM] Re: T32 & T20 "hole" in the "O"

Subject: [OM] Re: T32 & T20 "hole" in the "O"
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:06:13 +0000
Simon

You should be able to use a body without film loaded.  I plan to take
photos of around 100 students at our Annual Dinner in 10 days' time and
I shall use a 4 or 2SP in Auto TTLwith BG2 and T32.  To balance the
flash I am at present undecided as to whether to use a T20 on the hot
shoe or a slave-triggered Metz 32.  If I use a flashmeter to check the
general output and set the fNo accordingly, the slave flash will not
flood the scene before the T32 has had time to do some ambient
lighting.  The T32 will be fitted with a StoFen diffuser and will
probably be bounced off the ceiling.

This will be a heavy old kit: the BG2 and T32 fitted on a Winder 2 and
the Metz on its own little bracket on the other side.

I'll let you know how it works ...

Chris
On 7 Nov 2004, at 16:04, Simon Worby wrote:

> So the only way I can control the flash completely myself is to use
> the 32/16 settings on manual on the T32 (or equivalent on the T20)?
> And then I can measure the flash/flashes with the flash meter, and
> then set the f-stop accordingly.
>
> Is there an easy way of triggering multiple flash units simultaneously
> for test puroposes without using a spare body loaded with duff film?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Simon
> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx