[OM] Re: Colour profiles in JPEGs, was Curves, was 10/28 fragment of my

Subject: [OM] Re: Colour profiles in JPEGs, was Curves, was 10/28 fragment of my day
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 08:52:18 -0500
on 2004/11/06 11:12 PM, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Well, I don't know what happened with that link. I should be
> <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/RGBtest/>.

Oops, sorry, replied too early without reading ahead.

With them side by side it looked as though the right-hand image was a bit
duller. But when I switched them the right-hand one still looked duller.
Odd, but not an image difference.

on 2004/11/07 5:56 AM, Chris Barker at ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Using Safari and switching between tabs I see a slight difference in
> colour saturation.  The left-hand image (CRW_0772a.htm) looks a little
> more saturated.  Indeed, the right-hand one might look more realistic

Good to know it may not be just me; I was beginning to consider transient
ischemia or something. :-) Try switching them.

Andrew