[OM] [OT] Re: Escheat and Scotland (brief OM content)

Subject: [OM] [OT] Re: Escheat and Scotland (brief OM content)
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:55:57 -0700
Hi Piers:

I am Canadian!

My paternal grandfather and grandmother emmigrated to Canada from Dundee
Scotland after the First World War, my father (born in Montreal) was in the
Black Watch in WW2 where he met my mother who lived in Rushden, Northants
(GeeBee's turf) while on leave. They got married after my Dad's 'tours' of
Italy. Holland and France (the European vacation you don't talk about). So I
have ample roots and ties to both the north and south of your island, but
the Queen and her Edinburgh collecter will be sorely dissappointed waiting
for my OM's to arrive. Perhaps she should buy a Stylus to grab some pics of
the corgies and her common law daughter in law.(or would that be common
daughter in law) At any rate in the unlikely event that E II survives me,
the OM's will be found tucked up under my kilt.

Wha Hae!
Cheers!
Eh!
Gord