[OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:58:12 -0800
Good optical viewfinders are expensive I think. The only good one
usable with a zoom lens was on that very expensive "rangefinder"
Contax.  Most digicams are basically cheapo P&S cameras with an
expensive imaging system. The only conspiracy I see is exorbitant
profit.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA