[OM] Re: E-1 7mm-14mm

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 7mm-14mm
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:24:20 -0800
Good point, you're probably right about Oly coming out with a very wide
prime. There's probably a much smaller market for a fast very wide than a
fast telephoto.

*Perhaps* Olympus is going to release the 7-14 in the Japanese market before
the U.S. However even though other markets seem to hear about E-1 products
before official Olympus America press releases, I haven't heard of any of
the existing lenses shipping at different times in the different markets.
Probably just wild speculation and hope leading Adorama to try to sell it
early.

Didn't the last OM lenses Olympus come out with include the 35-80 f2.8, 90mm
f2, & 180mmf2? Does anybody know the dates lenses were released?

-jeff