[OM] Re: F280 Wide Flash Adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: F280 Wide Flash Adapter
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 17:01:52 +0000
I've got one somewhere, never used, barely looked at, genuinely NIB, mint,
untouched by unclean hands, etc.  I just went searching for it and couldn't
find it, though.  Way, way too much stuff, and all of it disorganized!  I think
I paid $10 for the thing a couple of years ago.  If I can find it, I'll be
happy to sell it for 20 percent less than either olympususa's opening bid
amount or whatever he ends up selling his for, whichever is greater.  And I'll
ship for free, too, and even throw in some hard candy and an expired roll of
Tech Pan.

Walt, not holding my breath waiting for offers

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --